Saturday, July 31, 2010

I guess you can yell in Thailand..who woulda thunk it?

Mkay..so my friends and I are on our rooftop lounge..and we come down stairs to get more drinks when we hear screaming and breaking glass. Of course we hesitate bc well..it sounds like a fight. We come downstairs and see a man leaving his room..then a very small, yet very loud woman chases him and tries to get him to stay. He then proceeds to sling her around like a toddler and beat on her..tried to watch but was afraid so I ran to my room and locked my 3 padlocks..legit.

To make a long story short..the police were called. The woman put 3 holes in her front door..and threw all of her bedding off of her balcony. She almost broke everything breakable in her apt..hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Angry black women are everywhere in the world & they yell in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment