The moment you've ALL been waiting for...*drumroll please*
*ta dahhhh* The parents LOVE me. I mean REALLY LOVE ME. One parent talked to me for like 15min straight..telling me about her child and if I ever need anything, to just call/email/write her. She is very involved and I LOVE that. She even asked for my cellphone # and I will gladly give it to her (as soon as I learn it lol). Every other parent was very nice and also talked to me..just about what I had planned and such. Very nice people.
Soooooooooo..CLASSES START ON MONDAY!!!! I am wayyyyy more excited than I was before..and with good reason. I met 2 of my students today and let me just say, they. are. freaking. adorable. I have to be kinda strict with them the first day..just to show them who's BOSS. but after that - LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
Welp..now I gotta finish some things up in my room. Ya know. Putting the days of the week and the months of the year up on the walls. After that, I'm off to the mall and the movies with Team Thailand.
PS I am lovin the fact that I have wireless in my classroom! I can totally skype during my breaks..yesssssssssssssssssssss! So if you're awake from 7pm - until..hit me up on skype: ivyace08!!!
Until next time, muah!
Life is too short & God is TOO good. Mai pen rai.
Peace&Love - and Chips Ahoy (eating them today gave me hope that this 10months wont be too long after all :])
No comments:
Post a Comment