Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If we make each other happy then we just can't lose

Hello fervent followers!

I have a confession: I think I am addicted to India.Arie. *sigh* She is probably the most soulful artist currently on the market, and I would just about give a kidney to see her live in concert. However, she really doesn't do live shows anymore..or they are just so top secret that little ole' me doesn't know about them. Either way, if you see/hear anything about her in concert anywhere in Southeast Asia - PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

In other news, I am feeling so much better! God really has made a way for me. Even my co-workers have noticed a change in my disposition :] Love it!

I am sooo ready for my visit home! But I learned yesterday that I should probably focus on my happiness day to day rather than focusing on a future event to make me happy. Wise words from a co-worker. So I plan on taking that approach for the duration of my contract. I cannot wait to see my loved ones, but I vow to life, laugh & love each day as if it's my last.

Until next time, I love you all!

Life is too short & God is too good. Mai pen lai!

peace&love

1 comment:

  1. Cara,

    I'm so happy that you were able to find some enlightenment all the way over in Thailand! As much as we all miss you, I don't think anyone wants to see you give in to a difficult situation. I have faith that everything happens for a reason, and it is truly a blessing that you met those women who have helped you realize that you can do this through Christ! Continue to be the strong woman that you are :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete