Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm HERE!!!

Wow..where do I begin? Well I guess I'll start at Sunday night: I refused to go to sleep so that I would immediately pass out on the flight(s) to my final destination, and so that I could spend the last few hours cuddling with my boo. My night went well but unfortunately, the sleep thing did not work out that way. I slept on the measly 2 hour flight from ATL to ORD but then after a 3 hour layover, could not sleep at all on the 12 hour flight from ORD to Tokyo Narita. And then I slept for only an hour on the 5 hour flight from Tokyo to Bangkok. We got to Bangkok at 10:30PM and had to be up for a meeting at 1PM - needless to say I am super uber-ly jetlagged right now but I am so stoked that I have internet in my room that I am up skyping :]

But I FINALLY MADE IT! Everything is falling into place! We signed our teaching contracts and had several interviews with schools today..so we should know exactly where we will be placed by the end of this week! Im super excited that I will actually be teaching little kids in a classroom setting versus being an office assistant in the System's Training building. All of the supervisors and employees of System's Training are really nice and very welcoming. I am totally loving it here!

And OMG - we went to the best restaurant we've seen so far called S&P! The food is amazing and the plates look EXACTLY like their pictures! Amazing!

I am having the best time with the best people. This is going to be the greatest year ever. point blank.

Next up: shopping downtown, Pataya Beach & Thai massages!!

Life is too short & God is too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment