So the time has almost come, and my nerves are almost completely shot! Trying to see and spend time with everyone I care about has been hard work! I have been busy every single weekend this summer, and I will be equally as busy this weekend and the next. My going away party is tomorrow, and I hope it goes well :] It will be a gathering of all the friends I love and care about.
I am tying a lot of loose ends these days: from buying all toiletries and hair products, to making copies of my identification, to packing - this entire event has been tiring. I now have to figure out how I am going to pay my student loan bills while Im away. That is going to be interesting.
Well folks, not too much to say today. I love you all & God Bless
twitter/skype: ivyace08
No comments:
Post a Comment