Saturday, June 5, 2010

Its Official!!!!!!!!!!


Hi guys! I know its been a minute but I was waiting on the "green light" on Bangkok aaaaaaaandddddddd I AM OFFICIALLY GOING!!!! Woooohooooo! I got the pivotal email early this week so now I am waiting on the man to tell me how much this plane ticket is gonna cost me..lets hope its under $1500 [pray for me]

So anywho..I am taking this Senior Capstone class which basically a class every Senior at Mercer must take to graduate. My class is titled "The Quest for Wholeness" [James Earl Jr. voice] and its basically a class about finding your true purpose and happiness in life. Its actually extremely interesting, and we actually hold fully in depth discussions for 2 full hours [thats almost unheard of - especially in a class full of Seniors]. I actually read the FULL reading assignment before each class, and I made a 96 on my first paper! [insert happy dance here] I am done with this class on June 25th; after which I will receive my diploma so my cover will no longer be empty :)

In other news, I am trying to travel the country to see each of my friends before I leave. I am going to Texas to visit mi madre; Essence Festival with the LS's; and trying to make one last stop in Miami because that's my favorite city [well its actually 2nd to DC but dont tell].

Long story short: I am trying to save money while taking 38249753498 trips and still having a fun summer. Let's hope I succeed.

Oh and btw: I finally cut my hairrrrrrrr! Its fully natural and my curls are beautimous! Pics coming sooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment