Ok soooo I am no longer going to Lampang..I will be residing in BANGKOK!!!! Yeah..I totally wanted to go there in the 1st place but I didnt have the option..but since some people dropped out - I can goooooo!
Anywho..I graduate in 1 week!!! AHHHHHHH! I cant believe my undergraduate days are coming to an end..quite bittersweet I must say. I will miss all the people who helped me on this looooooong and tumultuous journey..woooooo *sigh* and has it been soooo looonngggg and sooooooo tumultuous! I literally had to hold my breath at the end of each semester..bc I had NO IDEA whether or not I would be coming back *looong sigh*
Well back to the happy part! Sooooo I will be leaving around July 10th, which means I have sooo much free time to partayyy and live it up before Thailand. I will be visiting mi madre, going to Miami, and spending alot of time studying for the LSAT. Soooo if Im coming to your cit-ayyyy..then HOLLA at me (sorry that was fully lame)!
Love you all & continue to follow me as the free bird flies to Thailand *muah*
No comments:
Post a Comment